"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ran 6.5 miles this evening.  My wife and daughters are off visiting grandma so I went for my run right after I left work.  I saw the sun set and observed a couple of robins cavorting in some spruce trees.

It looks, sounds, and smells like spring is finally starting to claw it's way in.  Once the snow and ice are gone it'll really feel like spring.  For now I'm just enjoying the milder temps and some extra sunlight.

I started out tonight very slow and stiff.  After spending 12 hours at my desk that's to be expected.  Once I got warmed up I could pick up the pace pretty well.  A few tweaks and twinges, but I'm 42, those are expected.

Hope you all had a fabulous Tuesday!  No questions for you today.  Please feel free to tell us how great (or not) your day was though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great distance Mike! Enjoy your evening!