"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Busy day again.  The days really fly by when there's lots to do.

Tonight the plan is for 7-8 miles, depending on the road conditions.  Yesterdays foot-ish of new snow is going to require some adjustments on my part I'm sure.  I'm not really looking forward to the temps in the teens once the sun goes down either.  I'm planning a flat route and to not time it so I can keep the pace real easy.  I want to save something for tomorrow and crank up the pace a little then.

Fuel for the day so far has been oatmeal with a banana, plain yogurt with granola, a navel orange, and some dry Honey Nut Cheerios for a snack.

Hope you all are having a great day!

What's your running/XT plans for today?  How'd it go if you did it already?

No comments: