"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Today I'm headed back to my forest trails that I haven't run since this picture was taken (just after last Thanksgiving). After I took this picture the snow piled up and got too deep for running. Perfect for skiing or snowshoeing if you're into that sort of thing. A week of 40 degree temps has taken care of much of the winter snowpack and this trail should be runnable again. I can't wait to get back out there. The plan for the day will be 9 miles or 2 hours, whichever comes first.

From Running Pics

What's your plan for today?

No comments: