"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Score!

Today we scored a gently used Nordic Track skier for $10.  It's going to be incorporated into my cross training as a way to work on aerobic fitness and keep the impact down.  Also, I hope that it will help my coordination so next winter I will be a better cross-country skier.

Enjoyed a rest day today.  It was a pretty quiet and normal Saturday.  Did some XT with my "new" Nordic Track skier this evening.  Tomorrow I'm planning a trail run.  Not sure of the length yet, but somewhere in the 5-6 mile category is what I'm thinking.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments: