"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Travelin'

This week I've been traveling so the whole running/workout schedule has been a little random.  Last night I ran 5 miles on the hotel treadmill.  I swear it was 80 degrees in the fitness center.  Phew.  Good practice for summer I guess.  My plan for tonight is more of the same.

Saturday is my first race of the year:  The Road Ends 5-mile trail race.  I'm starting to be a little excited about it.  Should be tons of fun.

Do you suppose buffets are a good fueling strategy 48 hours before a race?  Depends on the choices one makes I suppose.  I hope it works out :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck in your event this weekend! Kudos for using the dreadmill :)

Jen said...

Good luck today.