- Last night I did my second speed workout ever. It went way better than the first one a week ago. I'll be curious to see what happens to my easy effort paces after a month or so.
- I'm racing tonight with my eldest daughter. It'll be more of a fun run than a PR effort. I'm looking forward to running through the Christmas light displays and then dinner afterwards with my daughter.
- Winter is doing its best to arrive in northern Michigan. Had a little snow this past week. We get a reprieve this weekend and then it's back to wintery weather next week.
- Rifle deer season has opened so it's time to make sure I wear orange when I go out in the woods. I don't want to be mistaken for a deer.
- Somehow I need to get 17 miles in between now and Sunday night to stay on my plan. I have tons of stuff scheduled this weekend. Hopefully I can get it all in. 3.1 tonight, 4-ish on Saturday and then 10 on Sunday should do it.
- Next week is a formal cutback week. I've never really built those in before. I figured it was time.
Any weekend plans? Anyone racing? Doing a fun run or Turkey Trot?