"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Took it inside

Tonight I took my run indoors as the sky was threatening to rain some more.  It's been a very wet week.  Hopefully we'll get to dry out this weekend.  Tonight was 4 miles.  I'm about 5 miles behind where I want to be for the week, but there's still plenty of time to make it up if the weather cooperates.

Strawberries are ripe in my area.  This weekend we'll be headed out to a local U-pick to pick a bunch.  Then I think the kids will try to live on strawberries for the next day or two.  Hopefully they will leave enough for us to freeze some :-)

Hope everyone is having a good running week!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Glad you got your run on despite the weather!