- 2011 was my first full calendar year as a runner
- Ran 1,280.3 miles
- Best month was December with 158.8 miles
- Worst month was May with 56 miles
- Average miles per month was 106.7
- Races completed: 4 road 5K's; 1 trail 5 mile; 1 trail half marathon; 1 road half marathon.
- Coldest run was 2/8/11 at -7F air temp. I didn't record the wind chill that night.
- Warmest run was 6/8/11 at 84F air temp. Wind chill was not a factor ;-)
- Shoe mileage:
- Nike Air Peg Trail - 491 miles (494 total miles), most likely retired due to excessive wear in the heel area
- Asics Cumulus 12 - pair a - 528 miles, still going strong
- Asics Cumulus 12 - pair b - 179 miles
- New Balance 876 - 82 miles, took the Nike Air Peg's place
Sunday, January 1, 2012
2011 Boxscore Edition
Looking back at my 2011 running boxscore: